Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Surf a little north

Took the car and drove to nice spot a little to the north


ofcourse we had to test that chocolate cake..


Solid waves!

The Polen surfboards bus on the pier




Back to the spot: The old building on the photo is giving it away ;-)


Shot down!, but luckely spiderman was there to help me



Nice charmy local car. Check the licence plate. the old portuguese is almost the same as the old dutch. So most overhere and during our travel think we are portuguese...




Evening, final look over the dunes before cooking.


Paul with some fishes..

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Eduardo and I would like to know if you have more photos of the POLEN VAN.

    I own the VAN and found it by chance.
    Congratulations on a nice trip and on the photos.

    My email is:

    eduardo@polensurf.com

    Thank you,
    Eduardo

    ReplyDelete