Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Burger King....

The other day I heard a news item about Burger King on the radio. It seems that in England Burger King introduced a new 'snack' called the 'Angus 6 pack'. A burger worth almost 1000 calories. Health organizations are not happy about this. Burger King rejects health concerns and claims to be promoting social eating. You can eat the burger with six. Just wondering, if you go for the meal you only get one drink, does it come with six straws?!?!?


That same day I was walking in the city past Burger King and noticed they are also doing things right. I was delighted to see the pictures on the wall inside the Burger king. When I am in England and had a nice session at Gwithian, I will go for that 'Angus 6 pack'. Just to say thanks for promoting our favorite activity ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Arf Arf
    I'm ready for a burger like that. Hungry like a bear right now.

    david

    ReplyDelete