Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 4 of sailing

As you may have noticed the last post was in English. This is on special request of our friends in Brittany (as we don't speak Breton we'll have to stick to English).


South wind / sideshore in Kersiguenou. SOS 100 lts and 5.5 firepower....

I was spotted, they think I'm Glenn :-)

Check it out here....


After a while the wind dropped, so we went for lunch in Camaret sur Mer. Nice full wood construction....


Later that day I went for a perfect surfing session. Looks like Africa!!
Wind picked up so I plugged a sail on my surfboard. It works like a dream.

In the evening I went for the green room......

Off course I meant the bottle.... I love my 'Kro'

Tomorrow I will be reunited with one of my maui-buddies. He'll bring me some work......

No comments:

Post a Comment