Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Hollandse Nieuwe"

Finally!! The new haring is available since today. A delicious dutch tradition. Couldn't resist tasting a few at lunch ;-)

And I have to say, this year's catch is approved!!!



I like them on a bread with onions.


As it was daddy's day today, I took my little girl to the zoo and found a nice spot for her to take a nap.

Retreiving the pictures from phone, I found a picture taken at Ana's birthday. Seems like the little girl aprroved her mom's present ;-)

2 comments:

  1. So in Netherland you have a "new haring day".
    In France we have the "new Beaujolais (wine) day"!
    I like haring too, but Beaujolais is better! Lol!
    Pierre-Yves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe join the two? ;-)

    ReplyDelete